HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a booking, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To promote special offers and Company’s news through Newsletter.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
NEWSLETTERSTheBookingExpert does automatically subscribe users to our newsletter, in order to be informed by email of news and hotel offers. If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, you can advise us on the unsubscribe option of our website.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSUREWe work closely with a number of trusted partners with whom we need to share personal information to help us provide our services. These include:
- Banks and payment providers, to authorize and complete payments;
- Service providers who work with us to help provide our services, including local agents who help manage customer needs;
- Companies to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- Other agencies, law enforcement or governmental organizations where we are required to do so by any applicable law; or
- Our contractors and other third party agents for any of the above or to send you marketing information on our behalf.